Enclosure Modification Options
Improve the function of your design and make your product stand out in the marketplace. We can go beyond simple cutouts to modify your enclosures for function and appearance. The options include:
Digital Printing and Silk Screening
• Add text and numerical values to knobs and readouts
• Add branding, even full-color photographs on your custom enclosures
• Improve function and appearance
• Pre-assembly of racks and cabinets, including fans, cable organizers, casters, shelves, and doors
• Pre-assembly of accessories, including interior mounting panels, cable glands, and vents
• The result is an enclosure with the exact configuration you or your customer needs for immediate use, right out of the box
• Bud has a powder coating line that can match your brand color
• Special finishes
• Make your custom enclosures standout
• Bud can pack with custom enclosures: warranty cards, marketing literature, invoices, accessories
• Add EMI/RFI shielding to enclosures
How to Modify Enclosures to Get the Design You Need for Less Time and Cost
5 Steps to Design a Modified Enclosure for 5-Day Delivery
- Select the Right Box – Choose the perfect enclosure by visiting Bud’s unique product selector tool.
- Choose Your Mods – Review your components to select the right size holes and cutouts. Be sure to determine the proper location for easy installation of your components.
- Create a Drawing – Even a sketch will do. Bud’s engineering team can review your information and send an approved drawing.
- Get a Quote – Send Bud or your distributor the drawing and all of the information including quantities and specific requirements.
- Place Your Order and Prepare for Delivery – Done! Your product will ship 5 days after you approve the drawing. Bud can also provide special colors, printing, assembly, etc. These more complex modifications may take longer but are still the fastest in the industry.