As your design work on your great new project is wrapping up, you realize that you need an enclosure. In the past, because time was tight, you would buy someone’s standard box and then send it out to either your local job shop or the shop in the back of your facility to have the required holes and slots put in for such things as connectors, power, readouts, or whatever is needed. You did this because getting a custom product out of a typical enclosure manufacturer was harder than getting a bill through Congress.
Today, you have a great alternative. We, at Bud, have pioneered a rapid turnaround on modifications to our broad line of standard enclosures.
Here are the quick steps to making it happen:
- Use Bud’s product selector to choose the product that best matches your needs
- Check with Bud or your local distributor to be sure it is in stock.
- Send us a drawing or sketch of the required modifications to the box. If you have a CAD or 3-d model, all the better, but we can design one just for you
- Bud will take your information and send you a quotation.
- When you place an order, we will rapidly create a detailed drawing for you to approve.
- Confirm the drawings and Bud will turn it around in 6 days for the first run, 5 days for repeats. This is for holes, slots or other cut-outs in the enclosure
- Note that there is no premium charge for this service. It is just Bud’s every day top service
- If you need additional modifications including silk screening, plating, special colors, or even special dimensions, just let us know, we can quote those too.
Just call your local Bud distributor or your Bud sales team at the factory for more information. Discover the Bud difference.